Please note: Registration is not yet open.
To enter, you need to first register. Please ensure you fill in your email and phone details correctly as we will need to contact you if you win, or if there is an issue with your entry. Please make sure you read carefully and accept the Terms & Conditions.
2. Upload Entries
Once you have registered, you can then upload your entries.
The following is required for each entry:
- Name of entry and description of the Brief pertaining to the illustration eg "Cover for Australian Magazine 'Latte' for the lead story concerning the existential pain associated with the lack of reliable domestic help" . Name of client, Name of Art Directory or Designer. This information is important as it will be published should this be a winning entry.
- Digital files of work you want to submit (please black out or remove names or signatures that identify you). These are for viewing online only - high resolution images are not required unless it is a winning entry:
Single digital files must be saved as RGB, JPG format, low res at 72 dpi, max A4 size (210mm X 297mm, portrait or landscape ie: 600px wide by 850px height)
Series digital files must be saved as RGB, JPG format, low res at 72 dpi, on an A4 page (210mm X 297mm, portrait or landscape ie: 600px wide by 850px height), put all the images for that series onto one A4 page - max 4 images per series).
- Confirmation of receipt will be given once files are uploaded. Winning entrants (gold, silver, highly commended) will be notified - higher resolution images suitable for print publication will be required. Specifications will be available closer to production date.
- Motion/Animation Entries: Please include the 'URL' of where the animation is hosted (eg. a Youtube or Vimeo link). 1-4 Stills are to be uploaded via the entry form (RGB, JPG format, low res at 72 dpi, on an A4 page (210mm X 297mm, portrait or landscape ie: 600px wide by 850px height), put all the images onto one A4 page - max 4 images). One animation = single entry, multiple related animations = series entry.
- Site Specific: This can be a shot of the entire work, or a composite of several images into the one file. One image = single entry, multiple images = series entry.
- The various different categories you can enter are found here.
You can upload more than one entry, and you can modify your entries, prior to close of entry date.
Once you have uploaded and finalised all your entries, you can then pay for your entries. Your entries are not valid if you have not paid prior to close of entries.
Have a look at the FAQ.
Still not sure? Contact us.
Elena Leong/Awards Coordinator
0408 554 091 (within Australia) +61 408 554 091 (international)
Kath Dolan/IA Office Manager
0478 080 200 (within Australia) +61 478 080 200 (international)